Web Design / Website Development
Heacham, Hunstanton, Norfolk
Rural Broadband we’re looking to take the next step with their web presence, their existing website and bolt on e-commerce solution looked tired and functionality was not ideal. They came to us with a desire to have a new SEO friendly website with an e-commerce solution integrated so the entire site was a seamless experience.
We worked on the following steps to deliver a new and effective content managed solution which could handle the fairly complicated ordering system required for satellite broadband subscriptions.
- The new website was initially function tested on a live demo.
- The new design was the combined with the function demo to allow the client to test and adapt the commerce solution to suit the products, we then modified the site accordingly.
- Payment gateways were then integrated and taste before the site was launched.
- We’ve recently upgraded the Rural Broadband system to our new page creator plugin and theme which is a drag and drop basis with real time editing, the changes were made to this site to help the company stay consistent with their brand and simplify their editing process.
- We also made a few refinements to the original design to improve additions they had previously made.
Rural Broadband now has a fully integrated solution and looks and functions exactly as a good, responsive website should. The client has also reported that blog articles are picked up and highly ranked by search engines very quickly, which ensures they are getting maximum exposure for all their content.