Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
Kings Lynn web design for local West Norfolk business network which meets weekly at the Dragonfly Hotel.
Confronted by a growing number of business networks in and around the King’s Lynn area of West Norfolk the Leadership team of Regis BNI decided things needed to change. Even within the world of BNI other chapters were more active in social media and it was very difficult to attract potential new members in such a crowded market place.
Having investigated the various web and social media offering from other business networks in the area we put together a 6 point plan to improve the Regis chapters chances of attracting visitors.
- New branding including a new logo in two formats
- A responsive website with a strong image to focus traffic from social media, the website includes member profiles and online booking.
- Rinse and repeat, the same consistent branding and strong message was repeated across social media platforms.
- New roller banners at the meeting venue to greet visitors in both the lobby and the entrance to the entrance to the meeting room.
- New post cards with the same specific message.
- Window stickers for members cars to make the chapter visible on the road.
Although the project has only just started we are already noticing increased engagement from existing members of the group with very positive responses for both the website and the banners. If you would like to see the new website you can use the button below to visit the Regis BNI website.
This website is no longer live as we have recently moved BNI chapters.